Sunday 24 March 2013

New Beginning

So I have decided to start this blog as I embark on a new chapter in my life. 

This year is the year that I have decided to let go of things that I have kept me tied to the past. Many thing hold us back in life and one of the things that holds me back is that fact that I keep looking back to the past and holding on to fears and worries... things that I should have let go of and moved on, but for some silly reason I have held them close in the fear of them reoccurring, and in the process I spend time rehashing them and clearly that is not helpful :-)

So this year I search for inner healing and peace. But more importantly I am going to live life to its fullest!

This is the year that I let go and begin to run in a new direction. I chose to take on life, embrace changes and appreciate every day.

This year I begin to love having multiple sclerosis instead of living in fear of it... Worrying about what will happen tomorrow has only kept me in fear of my future.

Why do I need to worry? Has God not told us that whatever we need He will provide? Has God not told us that He will not give us anything we cannot handle?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment